The Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences explores fundamental physiological mechanisms and pathways, from single genes to complex behaviour.
- Paper published by Dr Francesco Gobbo and Rufus Mitchell-Heggs (Morris lab)
- Three new papers from the Denholm lab
- Rochefort lab interview and article 'Neocortex saves energy by reducing coding precision during food scarcity' featured in Quanta Magazine
- Prof Jamie Davies honoured as RSE (Royal Society of Edinburgh) Fellow
- Prince of Wales presents Prof Evelyn Telfer with CBE
- Dr Rachel James (Gillingwater lab) Nature article: 'How a part-time fellowship enticed a scientist back to academia'
- Rochefort lab - article published in Neuron'Neocortex saves energy by reducing coding precision during food scarcity'
The CDBS Seminars will be held either in person (and/or hybrid) or virtually on alternate Mondays and Thursdays at 1pm (UK time), unless otherwise indicated. The joining links for virtual/hybrid seminars are detailed in the weekly seminar emails. If you would like added to the email listing please contact: Laura.Thomas@ed.ac.uk